A list of just some of the many people I’ve had the pleasure of working with in professional contexts would include…
Michigan State University
- Ph.D. Advisor: Lynn Fendler
- Dissertation Committee: Lynn Fendler (director), Gail Richmond, Angie Calabrese Barton, Steve Weiland, Duncan Sibley.
- Additional Collaborators & Mentors: Charles (Andy) Anderson, Joyce Parker, Merle Heidemann, John Merrill, Ron Patterson, Mark Urban-Lurain, Tammy Long, Avner Segall, Suzanne Wilson, Robert Floden, Joan Ferrini-Mundy, Jim Gallagher, Jan Eberhardt, Diane Ebert-May, Julie Libarkin, Richard Merritt, Michael Kaufman.
- Instructors: Lynn Fendler, Gail Richmond, Steve Weiland, Charles (Andy) Anderson, Ed Smith, Suzanne Wilson, Lynn Paine, Michael Sedlak, Brian Delany, Susan Florio-Ruane, Elizabeth Heilman, Kimberly Maier, Philip Cusick, David Fortus, Steve Ryan, Christina Schwarz, James Miller, Jay Lemke.
- Former Graduate Students (now faculty/staff at other institutions): Steven Forbes Tuckey (Jackson Community College), Irfan Muzzafar (Soros Foundation, Lahore University), Jory Brass (University of Melbourne), Stefanie Kendall (USAID), Amy Noel Parks (Michigan State University), Adam Greteman (School of the Art Institute of Chicago), Jim Garrett (University of Georgia), Kevin Burke (University of Georgia), Ajay Sharma (University of Georgia), Mark Olson (Oakland University), John Lockhart (Pacific University), Felicia Moore Mensah (Columbia University – Teacher’s College), Jim Fredericksen (Boise State University), Michael Sherry (University of South Florida – Tampa), Jeff Rozelle (Syracuse University), Kristen Gunckel (University of Arizona), Sharon Strickland (Texas State University), Robert Patrone (Montana State University), Blakely Tsurusaki (Washington Alliance for Better Schools), Juliet Halladay (University of Vermont), Andrew Shouse (University of Washington), Troy Hicks (Central Michigan University), Stephen Vassallo (American University), Kathy Schoon-Tanis (Hope College), Sheila Marquardt (University of Minnesota – Moorehead), Jeanne Meier (Oakland University), Sandra Schmidt (Columbia University – Teachers College), Gina Garner (Aquinas College, MI.), Kevin Roxas (University of Wyoming), Mark Enfield (Elon University), Rosa Moscarella (Florida State University), Takumi Sato (Virginia Tech), Les Burns (University of Kentucky), Carlin Borsheim-Black (Central Michigan University), Jill Newton (Purdue University), Ann Lawrence (University of South Florida – Tampa), Hosun Kang (University of California – Irvine).
Other Colleges, Universities, & Institutions
- Kimberly Tanner (UC – San Francisco), Ken Cummins (Humboldt State–retired), Martin Berg (Loyola University – Chicago), Vince Resh (UC – Berkeley), Chris Wilson (BSCS – Biological Sciences Curriculum Study), John Wallace (Millersville University – Pennsylvania), Molly McIntosh (Xavier University).
- Teachers: Amy Bloodworth (The American School in Switzerland), Jill Price (The American School in Switzerland), Alec Ogilvie (The American School in Switzerland), Prash Sinnathamby (The American School in Switzerland), Ilana Saxe (The Lawrenceville School, NJ), Cheryl Hach (Kalamazoo Area Mathematics & Science Center), Adriane Slaton (Evanston Township High School, IL), Barbara Grosz (Dade County Public Schools, FLA–retired), Josh Keith (Horace Mann Upper School, NY), Tom Hopper (Chippewa Middle School, MI), Jora Brummette (Chippewa Middle School, MI), Kathy Sheufelt (Chippewa Middle School, MI), Donna Dunlap & Sarah Paterson (Chippewa Middle School, MI)
- Administrators: James Lemmon (Dean of Academics & Operations, International School of the Northwest, Canada), Michael Ulku-Steiner (Head of School, Durham Academy, NC), Tom Bendel (Head of Upper School, Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School, GA), Michael Dibbert (Principal, Saint John School, Wellesley MA), Bob Bullock (Assistant Principal, Chippewa Middle School, MI), Jennifer Blum (Dean of Students – Upper School, Friends Seminary, NYC), John Nelson (Director, Dresden International School, Germany), Keith Reimer (The American School of Doha, Qatar), Cat Clara (alternative high school principle, MI)
Last updated: June 2016